Delivering First Class Reproductive Options for the LGBTQ Community.
Conveniently located immediately off the Garden State Parkway at Exit 135, IRMS’ Clark office is one of the nation’s leading and most successful fertility practices, specializes in fertility treatment for the LGBTQ community. Gay, Lesbian & Transgender couples and singles now have so many options at their disposal that the process can seem daunting. Our dedicated team of physicians, counselors and legal experts provide individualized fertility treatment plans in a responsive environment, helping you navigate through your journey. Our services include:
- In-depth consultation and “What to do First Guide” to help you on the path to parenthood
- Assisted Reproduction using Anonymous Egg Donors or My Egg Bank for frozen donor egg as well as Gestational Carriers for Gay Men
- Fertility treatment plans from Donor sperm IUI/IVF to Reciprocal IVF for Lesbian couples
Dr. Sarah C. Hessler and Dr. Melissa C. Yih, board certified Reproductive Endocrinologists are the lead doctors in our Clark office which serves Union and the surrounding counties.
The Clark office is open Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm (evening appointments are available on Wednesday). Morning monitoring hours (Bloodwork and Ultrasounds) are Monday to Sunday from 6:45am – 9:00am (doors open at 6:30am).
Our Clark practice provides individually designed treatment plans that may include:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- NGS (Next Generation Sequencing)
- Egg or Embryo Cryopreservation
- Egg Donation
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Psychological Support Services
- All major insurance plans accepted
As soon as we receive your form, we’ll get in touch with you to book your initial consult with Dr. Hessler or Dr. Yih.