Delivering First Class Reproductive Options for the LGBTQ Community.
Conveniently located near the NJ Turnpike, US Highway 130, and Route 33, IRMS’ East Windsor office is one of the nation’s leading and most successful fertility practices, specializing in fertility treatment for the LGBTQ community. Gay, Lesbian & Transgender couples and singles now have so many options at their disposal that the process can seem daunting. Our dedicated team of physicians, counselors and legal experts provide individualized fertility treatment plans in a responsive environment, helping you navigate through your journey. Our services include:
- In-depth consultation and “What to do First Guide” to help you on the path to parenthood
- Assisted Reproduction using Anonymous Egg Donors or My Egg Bank for frozen donor egg as well as Gestational Carriers for Gay Men
- Fertility treatment plans from Donor sperm IUI/IVF to Reciprocal IVF for Lesbian couples
Our East Windsor office, which serves Mercer, Middlesex and Monmouth counties, is led by board certified Reproductive Endocrinologists Dr. Debbra A. Keegan and Dr. Melissa C. Yih who bring decades of experienced & compassionate fertility care.
The East Windsor office is open for appointments Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (evening appointments are available on Mondays). Morning monitoring is Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 8:45 am (doors open at 6.25 am).
Our East Windsor practice provides individually designed treatment plans that may include:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- NGS (Next Generation Sequencing)
- Egg or Embryo Cryopreservation
- Egg Donation
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Psychological Support Services
- All major insurance plans accepted
As soon as we receive your form, we’ll get in touch with you to book your initial consult with Dr. Keegan or Dr. Yih.